Nowadays, we rely more on the virtual world. You can discern it by observing the acceptancy of social networks like Whatsapp, Facebook, Twiter, etc. With this trend, social media provider increase their reachability across all computing platform. Whatsapp also introduces two computer base extension for accessing in Windows OS. In this post, I will share how to install Whatsapp on Windows 10 without any emulator.
How To Install WhatsApp In Your Computer:
Whatsapp introduced two computer-based extensions those are Whatsapp desktop apps and Whatsapp Web. These allow synchronized the send and receive messages between your phone and your computer, and you can see all the messages on both devices. Also, any action that you take on the phone will apply to Whatsapp on your computer and vice versa. Additionally, you can use all features like creating a new contact, new group, forwarding messages, mute conversation, etc. To use Whatsapp on your computer follow the steps given below
You May Like This: 12 Rare Known Features Of WhatsApp You Should Know [Android Only]
1)Download And Install:
- Go to https://www.whatsapp.com/ on your computer’s browser.
- Navigate to the Download page, choose your operating system and download Whatsapp.exe.
- Install it.
2)Pairing Your Phone With Computer:
- On Android: in the Chats screen >Three Dots > WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- On Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
How To Log Out From Windows 10:
To log out from your computer
- Open Whatsapp in your phone then tap on Settings/Menu/Three dots at the top of the right side of Whatsapp main windows
- Now tap on Whatsapp Web again
- Then tab on log out from all devices.