Telegram and WhatsApp, the two most popular instant messaging platforms, have embraced sharing features a long time ago. Also, each platform has its own set of stickers. On Telegram, the stickers are stored in .tgs format whereas WhatsApp stores the stickers in .webp format. Hence, you can’t add the Telegram stickers to your WhatsApp account generally. Although this is not true at all, and actually you can transfer any Telegram stickers to WhatsApp in a few simple steps. In this post, I will show you “how to transfer Telegram stickers to WhatsApp on Android and iPhone”
How to Add Telegram Stickers to WhatsApp:
You will find lots of tutorials on this topic on the internet, where they download the Telegram stickers in .zip format using the bot. Afterwards, uncompress it and then import the sticker pack to WhatsApp using third-party applications like Personal Stickers for WhatsApp. But do you know? This method only works for static Telegram stickers. Because Telegram bot only let you download the .tgs extension of the animated stickers. Furthermore, .tgs is an unsupported file format for WhatsApp. We need either GIF or webp files to use them as animated WhatsApp stickers. Hence you have to convert those .tgs files either GIF or in webp files which is obviously a tedious process.
Here, I am going to share the easiest way to add or transfer both static and animated Telegram stickers to WhatsApp on Android or iPhone.
Also Read How To Make Custom Animated WhatsApp Stickers on Android and iPhone
How to Add Telegram Sticker to WhatsApp on Android:
You can add or transfer both static and animated Telegram Stickers to your WhatsApp account in three steps
STEP 1 [Download Necessary Application]:
- Open the Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for “TG to WA”.
- Find the “Telegram Stickers to WhatsApp Transfer” application from the search result and then install it. You can also download it from the below link.
STEP 2[Get the Telegram Sticker Link]:
After installing the apps, you’ve to get the link of the Telegram sticker pack that you want to add to your WhatsApp account. For this
- Open Telegram on your Android device.
- Tap on the “three-lines” at the top of the left corner.
- Navigate to “Settings” and then tap on “Chat Settings”.
- Scroll til bottom and tap on “Stickers and Mask”
- While you tap on it, you will see the list of sticker packs that you’ve been already added to your Telegram account.
- Tap on the “three dots” beside the sticker you want to add to WhatsApp.
- In the next, tap on “Copy Link”
STEP 3[Add the Telegram Stickers To WhatsApp]:
You can now add or transfer the Telegram stickers to your WhatsApp account on your Android device. For this
- Open the applications that you installed early(TG to WA).
- Tap on “CLICK HERE TO OPEN TELEGRAM BOT REQUIRED FOR THIS APP”
- Hereafter, you will be asked whether you want to open with Telegram or any other apps, Choose Telegram on the nodal.
- While you do that, it will take you to your Telegram account.
- Here, tap on START.
- On the message box, paste the link of the Telegram sticker pack that you’ve copied on the message box and then send it.
- Wait for a while to receive the package.
- Once you’ve received the package, tap on it.
- Open it using TG to WA.
- Now tap on “ADD TO WHATSAPP” to add this telegram sticker pack to your WhatsApp account.
See the Video Tutorial About How to Add Telegram Sticker to WhatsApp on Android
How to Add Telegram Sticker to WhatsApp on iPhone:
The way to add or transfer the Telegram stickers to WhatsApp on iPhone is almost similar to Android. However, iPhone doesn’t support TG to WA app. Hence, we need to use a different application and perform a few additional steps for adding Telegram stickers to WhatsApp on iPhone.
You may like: How to Download Facebook Videos on Android, iPhone, Windows, and macOS
So, to add telegram sticker to WhatsApp on iPhone
- Download the “Sticker Maker Studio” from the Apple apps store and then install it. You can also download this application from here.
- Open Telegram on your phone and then navigate to “Settings> Stickers”.
- Here you will see the list of all sticker packs that you’ve been already added to your Telegram account.
- Tap on the sticker pack that you want to transfer to WhatsApp.
- Tap on “Copy Link” on the nodal to copy the link of this sticker pack.
- Now go back and then navigate to the Chat section of your Telegram account.
- Search for the “Telegram Sticker to WhatsApp Transfer” bot.
- Tap on this bot and then tap on “START”.
- Now send the Telegram sticker pack link that you’ve copied to the bot.
- Wait for a while to receive the package from the bot.
- After receiving the package, tap on “three dots” beside it.
- Then tap on “Share” and then select Sticker Maker Studio.
- Now here tap to the “ADD TO WHATSAPP” option to add this telegram sticker to WhatsApp.
How to Use Telegram Sticker on Your WhatsApp Chat:
To use the telegram stickers that you add to your WhatsApp account using the above method
- Open WhatsApp to your Android or iPhone.
- Open any chat, then tap on the “EMOJI Icon”.
- Navigate to “Sticker Icon”, here you will see the list of recently used stickers.
- Then tap on the sticker pack’s thumbnail that you have been added from your Telegram account.
- While you do that, you will see all the stickers inside that particular sticker pack.
- Tap on any sticker to share them out.
Now, if you want to include the sticker on your favourite list for using frequently
- Long tap on the sticker that you want to add to your favourite sticker list.
- Tap “ADD” on the pop-up box.
How to Remove Sticker from WhatApp:
To remove the telegram sticker pack that you have added to your WhatsApp account
- Open WhatsApp on your Android or iPhone and then open any chat.
- Navigate to the sticker section by tapping on the “EMOJI Icon” and then the “Sticker Icon”.
- Tap on the “+” sign.
- Navigate to “MY STICKERS”.
- Tap on the “DELETE Icon” beside the sticker pack to remove it.
- Now tap on “DELETE” on the pop-up box.
That’s it guys, does this tutorial helps you? Please comment below. Also, if you know any other way about “how to add Telegram stickers to WhatsApp”, then please share it with our audience through our comment section. Finally, if you like our blog then please subscribe to our newsletter for regular updates.