A decade ago, creating professional animations on Android phone was like a daydream. But this scenario has been changed as time goes. Android app developers have already developed lots of powerful animation applications. These days, anyone can easily create computer class animation on their Android mobile without having much knowledge about graphics design and animations. So thanks to all android app developers for making the job easy for us. Sound goods so far !. However, choosing the best and suitable animation apps from the thousands of similar apps available in Play-store is a real problem. In this post, I will share a list of best 9 Animation Apps For Android with their uniqueness, features and user-rating. Here I will cover almost all types of 2D animation apps like – cel or drawing, motion graphics and cartoon animation etc so that you can easily find the best and suitable animation apps for your Android mobile.
List Of Best Nine Animation Apps For Android:
If you are searching for a simple but powerful 2D android animation apps then PicsArt animator is the perfect choice for you. PicsArt is a frame by frame 2D animator apps which also supports celluloid or drawing animations. It comes with lots of pre-loaded animation features like animated stickers, advance drawing tools, etc. These features allow you to create cartoon videos, animated GIFs and funny doodles in a few simple steps with no advanced skills. However, the most attractive thing is its Emoji Me features which can convert your photo into emoji.
- Support multiple layers for complex animation.
- Simple animation timeline to control the length and speed, scroll through, duplicate, insert and delete frames
- Packed with lots of advanced drawing and sketching tools.
- Also, PicsArt comes with hundred of animated stickers.
- PicsArt support voiceovers and sound recording.
- It allows you to save animations as video or GIF and share on social networks like YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
PicsArt Animator is 100% free without ads
3.6 out of 5
VIMAGE is the most powerful cinemagraph creator app for android. Its hundred of moving photo effects, presets, filters, and overlays features can able to turn any still image into live pieces of art in a most creative way. The latest version of VIMAGE support 3D camera feature which can create parallax illusion. VIMAGE is the perfect app for making moving animation, live wallpaper or storytelling animation etc.
- It supports Flow and Stretch Animator tools.
- It has a text tool to add custom text on the motion picture.
- VIMAGE allows to add up to 10 fully customizable fx, VFX, presets, filters or overlays onto a single photo.
- It comes with both 2D and 3D camera features.
- VIMAGE allows to edit the colour, hue, brightness, and contrast of every effect.
Basic Features free
4.5 out of 5
Motion Ninja gives you a foretaste of Adobe Premiere on your Android phone. Here you can edit video clip and add animation together. Motion Ninja is a keyframe based animation maker that comes with lots of features like animation of mask, sticker, text, etc. Additionally, it is also pre-loaded with hundreds of dazzling video effect like glitch, VHS, etc. So if are looking to make an animation motion trailer then Motion Ninja will make the thing easy for you.
₹1300 for lifetime
₹750 for year
₹360 for month
4.6 out of 5
If you want to put a creative story behind some animated cartoon character but don’t have much knowledge about cartoon animation then whats to do next? In my opinion, install Plotagon app on your android phone instead of wasting time. Literally, Plotagon app lets you create cartoon animation with zero knowledge as here most of the control is based on dropdown option. The lovely thing about this app is that you don’t have to record your voice, you only need to type your script and Plotagon will take care of the rest.
- Plotagon comes with lots of different character traits, backgrounds, clothes and accessories.
- It can convert your script into cartoony voice.
- Plotagon also allows you to record your own voice, add sound effect and music.
- It supports subtitle.
Basic features and template are free.
3.9 out of 5
Also Read: HOW TO RECORD WHATSAPP VOICE CALL ON ANDROID
TweenCraft is also another simple yet powerful cartoon animation maker for android. It comes with hundreds of pre-loaded character so you don’t have to draw or create these character. TweenCraft does not convert script text into voice but it can make your voice cartoony.
- Many characters, backgrounds are provided within the app you can select any of them.
- Tween craft animation App automatically makes your voice cartoony. You can change the voice pitch and tempo.
- You can upload your own images, gifs.
- You can use comic bubbles provided in the app.
- You can change expression, zoom pan, and speed
Though TweenCraft is a free app, you have to pay if you want to use some of its characters and background.
3.6 out of 5
If you are looking for free and powerful whiteboard animation android app then Benime should be the first choice for you. Benime lets you create professional marketing or presentation video within a minute. Its inbuilt video assets open up the endless opportunity for creative work.
- It supports Scalable Vector Graphics or SVG files.
- Very simple user interface for easy control over your creative work.
- Customizable text style, size, colour, alignment.
- Comes with lots of in-out animation preset.
- Thousand of various stickers comes with it.
- It supports .json animation file.
₹750 for a year.
3.6 out of 5
No matter whether you are a beginner or a pro Alight Motion make you fall in love with it. Alight Motion is probably the best motion graphics android app in the play store. It supports lots of advanced features like bitmap, vector, velocity-based motion blur, etc. Additionally, Alight Motion comes with a very attractive and easy to control user interface. Personally, I check almost 200+ animation apps for writing this post but never find a dedicated control pad like in Alight Motion. Some of the key features of this app are given below.
- Support solid colour, gradient fill effects, visual effects and colour correction.
- Support animating easing effect for more naturalistic animation.
- Support keyframe animation in multiple layers of graphics, video and audio.
- Support border, shadow and blending effect.
- Save your favourite element to re-use in future projects.
- Can export Mp4 or GIF file.
Alight Motion let you use its basic feature for free with the watermark on the video you created. Further price list is given on the app.
3.6 out of 5
Because of its simplicity, I pick this app for the list of best animation apps for android. StickDraw is a stop-motion animation maker app which can also animate frame by frame stick figure drawing with finger. By using this app anyone can create animating stick figure or stop-motion animations quite easily. This app is very much suitable for beginners who are looking for simple stop-motion animation app.
- Multiple graphics: freeform, line, rectangle, circles, and many more.
- Advanced Copy and paste.
- Use background pictures or drawing.
- Export to gif and mp4.
- Easy to use User Interface.
3.5 out of 5
This app is build up to give you a taste of computer class Flat-Design Text animation right on your android phone. PixelFlow allows you to create a professional intro or promo videos for your video channel, gaming stream or social media marketing platform within a few minutes. Additionally, PixelFlow comes with plenty amount of pre-loaded stuff. Therefore, no complicated animation knowledge is needed to make those professional pieces. Hence beginner also can use this animation app without any hurdle.
- 150+ Well Designed Premade Templates for various categories like technology, gaming, celebration and greetings etc.
- 25+ Awesome Raw Templates
- Customization of Text Size, Colour & Position
- 2000+ Fantastic Fonts
- 15+ Dynamic Background and many more.
- 5000+ Image Backgrounds.
- Change and add background music.
Some accessories are free while some needs to pay.
4.5 out of 5
In this list of Best Nine Animation Apps For Android, no good 3D animator android apps are listed here. The reason behind this is I don’t find any good 3D animation app in the play store. So if you know about any good 3D animator app for android then comment below.